The company FOTODIASTASI - I. PALEOHORINOS LIGHTING FIXTURES INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL S.A., in order to satisfy its customers, ensure their trust and meet the defined quality standards, applies an Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
The Environmental Management System’s main objective is to create a base for the continuous improvement of its processes, always with a view to continually addressing the needs and the expectations of its customers, to the maximum possible extent.
The company’s Quality Management System covers:
- the design, manufacturing and trading of decoration products for outdoor or indoor use (e.g. various decorative constructions-signs, Christmas, lighting constructions etc.).
- the production of electrical equipment for the needs of its production
and it was designed according to the needs and the objectives of the Company and the Legal and Regulatory Requirements of the Greek and Community Legislation in force.
Our company undertakes to:
- continually improve the Quality Management System under the responsibility of the Management and by using various techniques, such as internal inspections of the System, Corrective-Preventive Actions, Analyses of Data that will arise from the contact with customers and an Administrative Review of the System.
- allocate on the part of the Management all necessary resources and means which will aim to constantly upgrade the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015.
- establish measurable (in terms of quality and/or quantity) objectives, so as to monitor the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the degree of satisfaction of its customers. The effectiveness of the objectives is checked though the Management’s Administrative Review and the relevant factual information.
- bring its services into line with the Legal and Regulatory Requirements of the Greek and Community Legislation in force.
- continually inform and train its staff.
- monitor and manage risks that could have an adverse effect on the compliance of products and services with the quality objectives and ultimately with the customers’ satisfaction.
- recognise and exploit potential opportunities, which could contribute to improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and thus the satisfaction of its customers.
- monitor critical process parameters, so as to ensure the quality at all levels of its operation.
The Quality Manager is designated as the person responsible for the implementation of the Quality Policy.
The managers of every department are designated as the persons responsible for the implementation of the Quality Policy in their departments.
Compliance with the Quality Policy is obligatory for all employees of the company.
The Quality Policy is reviewed annually, and it is approved by the company’s General Manager.
The President & Managing Director